by Gail Kasper, Author, Television Host, Certified Fitness Trainer, and Motivational Speaker
I hesitate to ask how many small businesses actually use a Small Business Coach and Mentor? A small business need not remain small. As a spec in the eye of the business world, it's hard to believe, but probable, that most small businesses never dream of becoming large companies.
Yet, every small business can turn into big business, with the proper mindset and guidance. A Small Business Coach and Mentor is essential! Just as an athlete can become the world's fastest sprinter, depending on the coach and the strategy he adopts; similarly, the right coach and mentor can lead you to unprecedented success!
In general, a Small Business Coach and Mentor has many objectives. A few are listed below:
1. Goal attainment: The correct strategy and the right coach, who is an expert in the field of small business, can help you to take that necessary leap, but it's up to you to implement.
Initially, it will take some time to explore the avenues for growth and expansion, but if you commit to the goal, you will create success.
2. Day to Day Problems!!!! Very often Small Business owners do not have a resource to manage the problems. They feel and act as if they are "in this alone", and it is hard. A Small Business Coach is the support that propels you forward, regardless of the situations.
3. Increasing Focus. A major problem of small business owners is that they may not have the focus and lack a clear understanding of what their business can do. They have to ensure that their actions are absolutely in sync with their business needs, and decisions have to be taken accordingly.
4. Communication. Small business owners often have not been exposed to high-level Gail Kasper training programs that will enhance communication and conflict resolution skills, improve leadership skills, and increase revenues through sales. Training is a critical necessity whether the business is doing well or needs improvement in specific areas. Lack of exposure to high-level training leaves a business owner to implement based only on their experience. This will limit the growth and results for the organization.
5. Inefficient Marketing Strategies: Small businesses owners often fail in their marketing strategy simply due to a lack of information in the marketing arena. Today, with internet strategies taking precedence, many do not realize the magnitude of what's possible and therefore, never uplevel their companies position.
A Small Business Coach is one of the best investments that the little guy can make today. This will not only be a source of support, but immeasurable guidance in improving customer service, sales, and leadership skills with the ultimate financial return. Their objective look will identify the problems and their root cause. Life and Business will be easier, systems will be more effective, and results are imminent.
About Gail Kasper:
Mid-1998, Gail Kasper started her business from a small one-bedroom apartment, with no money and no clients. Today, Gail is the host of the late-night television show Raw Reality, one of the nation's leading speakers, author, Top 1% Club Mentor, advice columnist, Certified Fitness Trainer, Ms. Continental America 2008, and the creator of SAD-T™ (Systematic Attitude Development- Technique™). A former Contributing Editor to Success Magazine with the "Ask Gail" column and host of the "Ask Gail" segment on the Comcast morning show, Gail is the author of her self-help autobiography Another Day Without A Cage: My Breakthrough From Self-Imprisonment To Total Empowerment and the self-help parable Unstoppable: 6 Easy Steps To Achieve Your Goals. With national media appearances that include Inside Edition, The Today Show, FOX Business News, and Oprah and Friends, Gail has earned the ranking of an in-demand national media personality who has been the topic of discussion on Regis and Kelly. Also, the current host of the Philadelphia Visitors Channel, she has also made numerous appearances on network affiliates that include ABC, FOX, CW11, Comcast, and CBS, where she co-hosted the Emmy award- winning America's TVJobNetwork. www.gailkasper.com
This article is courtesy of the Top 1% Club and the Top 1% Club Mentor Gail Kasper. For additional information on Gail Kasper, her television appearances and speaking engagements, please visit gailkasper.com.